Friday, June 4, 2010

Faerie's Mystic Night- 10% off during June!


One of the perks of handpainting fabrics is the ability to custom design fabbies for special projects. Summer is on it's way, and I'm working on 3 projects which will be fair entries. (I'm very ambitious!).
The first is Cirque des Cercles by Ink Circles, which I'm doing entirely in Delica seed beads against a pale denim fabric (pics to follow). I'm over halfway done with this one! The second is Lavender and Lace's Celtic Autumn, which I'm doing in the alternate color palette. I'll design a fabric for this one too- I have some ideas in mind. The third is Mirabilia's Shakespeare's Fairies, which I designed Faeries Mystic Night for. I'm afraid my camera is on its last legs- it just doesn't pick up color nuances very well at all! This fabric has multicolored sparkles, the blue is shimmery, and there are areas of silver shimmers as well. I'll post my progress on this one as well.
Meanwhile, I'm offering this fabric on YHNC for 10% off for the month of June. Just click the icon on the right to visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment